Thursday, October 29, 2009

Magpie Club Kit

I ordered a kit from the Magpie Club (link is over to the right under my favorite things) and it came in no time at all, I spoke with Tara via Email several times about the kit and she is just the nicest person!  
Her club offers 2 types of kits, the full kit and a budget friendly kit that she calls the Credit Crunch Kit. I wanted to order the full kit but (Yeah for her, Boo for me) it was sold out. So I got the CCK and it had great paper and goodies in it.





Once I got the kit I was so excited to get scrapping and then The Creeping Crud..... grrrr... 
But that is over now and this is the first layout from the kit!




The only things that I added to the page that didn't come with the kit are the 2 little black bats. I cut them with my Cricut using the Wild Card Cartridge. These can be found on page 68 in the booklet.


I was going to add a spider web also from the same page but thought that would be overkill and left it off.


Thanks Tara for making these great kits and I can't wait until the November kit becomes available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!