Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paper Pups


I am so excited! I was cursing Craig's List and found someone selling the  Paper Pups cartridge!  I sent an email asking if it was still available, (the post was almost a month old) and a wonderful woman wrote back saying that it was. We made arrangements for me to get it. Smooth transaction!  Craig's List was better than Ebay because I didn't have to wait for it to be shiped and there was no shipping to pay!


What a cute cartridge! Lots of great images and phrases. Puppy Love, Yappy Easter, Hug, Walk... are a few of the melded phrases that come on the cartridge. I can't wait to get started making cards and adding some of these images in cards and scrapbooks!  I have been sick for the past few days and am not really feeling any better, but I have been watching videos on YouTube and have been getting lots of great ideas for when I am feeling better and am ready to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!