Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!

I have had this same stinking cold for DAYS now and have not felt like doing much of anything. But today I forced myself to go out for a while and went to AC Moore because they were having a good sale on paper. That was good.. but I was now in the Scrapbook Shopping Mode!  So, off I went to JoAnn's .

Well there I found that they were having an even better sale on paper... but... (okay, I admit it, I am a paper snob) I didn't like the paper they had so, I walked around and found their clearance section. (Insert Angels singing here) There was all kinds of scrapbooking embellishments!  I was so excited... that I had a seat on the floor and went through it all and found the things I wanted. 97 cents for a set of 3 hinges... not bad. 97 cents for velum frames, I can live with that.

I go to the register and the clerk tells me that all the scrapbooking clearance items were 50 cents!!!!!  OH BABY!  I was so happy, but also tired. I am going back tomorrow to look over the bin again. there were a few things that I didn't pick up because I thought a dollar for them was a bit much considering they were kind of beat up... well at 50 cents, they are so mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!