Thursday, October 29, 2009

Found Some Great Sites

Well, now that I am over the creeping crud, I have been online and looking for great sites to share.  The first site I found is ScrapDazzle. This site is really great, just about anything you want you can find there and for REALLY good prices. You can do a search by price, which I really like because if you have a limited amount of money to spend you can search within your budget and not get bummed by looking at things you know you cannot afford! 
There are over 25 pages of items Under a DOLLAR!  Yeah, I like this site!


The other site I found is for those of us that have had that moment when we are sitting in front of blank scrapbook pages and have no clue what to do with the pictures and paper and other goodies you have picked out. This site is Stickersnfun.com.  They have layout sketches that go back to April of 2006!  There is also a book that they offer with 500 layout designs if your interested, but I don't know if I will ever get through all the ones that they have generously offered for free!


Another one I just thought of that I check out almost daily to see what they have to offer is ohmycrafts.com I get their newsletter and they have a discount of some sort almost every day!  Check them out and sign up for the newsletter you don't have to buy anything, but its nice to know that if you want something there might be a deal going on that will be just what you are looking for!


For the frugal scrapper these sites will be a great help getting the neat things we want and then helping us do really kewl things with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!