Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh My.... Sorry Santa!


Remember just a few days ago I said that I wanted to get a Big Bite?  Well I was in Wal-Mart and as always I made a quick run through their clearance section... And what to my wandering eyes should appear???  A Big Bite and it was only (get ready for this... you won't believe it!)  $10.00, yes, that's right I said ten dollars.
I was so excited, I bought it and came home and and couldn't wait to show Jess what I bought....

Well all I heard was "TAKE IT BACK!" What? Why?  It was such a good deal...

Then it came to me, I had mentioned that I would like one for Christmas and I think Santa went shopping a little early this year and somewhere in the house is a Big Bite waiting for Christmas morning... Darn...

Now the thing you have to understand is that I wanted the original Crop a Dile ... and that was on the list... and when I bought that at AC Moore for 50% off I thought wow what a great deal... Little did I know if I had only waited, yeah... they had the original Crop a Dile for 10.00 also, in the case with the eyelets.. Sigh... oh well...

So, I have stopped buying things and will let "Santa" know if there is a really good deal out there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!