Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Day After Halloween!

I have been so busy with getting ready for Halloween that I didn't get a chance to post this layout. I made it for my dogs. Rocky and Chloe, a Boston Terrier and a Papillon  respectively. They are going to have a sitting with costumes soon and their pictures will go on this layout. I couldn't help myself. When I thought of the harvest moon, everything else just fell into place.


I used one of the great papers from Tara's kit as the base and yellow Bazzill cardstock for the moon, dog and tree. The grave stones were cut from AC Moore's paper in Lavender.(Yeah, I know Lavender for a gravestone is kind of strange, but I wanted to go over it with a few inks to get just the look I wanted.)



I used Green, Black, Gray, and a little blue from Stamping up, the exact colors I am not sure of because I am downstairs and the ink pads are upstairs. (I will post them later)

I cut everything from the Paper Pups cartridge. It is a really cute cartridge!

2 comments:

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!