Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome Back Me...

It's been a while since I have been able to post here and a lot has happened. I have finished 2 minis and started on a third!  The third mini is using the great papers and embellishments that came with the November kit from Magpie Kits. I really would like to get an album ready for the new year that would be ready for my newest interest ... Black and White pictures. The colors are muted and are really perfect for B&W photos.


The Theme of the album (I love a good theme!) is "Cherish these Moments" I got it from a tag that was one many in the kit. It was perfect and reflected how I feel about friends and family. We need to cherish every moment as we don't know how many more we will have.







 This is the beginning of the album, pages in a mini are never in the order that I create them but this is what I have so far. I am happy with them and can't wait to get some free time to work on it more.

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!