Monday, November 23, 2009

Just learned something new!

I was working on a page and really wanted to get a reverse image done on my Cricut.  Well, for those that have the Expression or Create this is not a problem. But,. those of us (and this includes me) who have the original Cricut this is not possible. 
So I sat and pondered this problem... Now... to most of you I know this is not going to be news but when the light bulb went off for me I was doing the happy dance!  


I put my pattern paper I was using FACE DOWN on the cutting mat and cut the image out!  When I peeled it off the mat there is was in reverse!  I felt so smart!  and I got just what I wanted!




See, both chairs are facing each other!  How cool is that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!