Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something New

Sorry this is late... but life has a way of getting in the way!  I have been so busy working and helping my son with his search for a job that I have not had much time on the computer. But while I was surfing the web I found the greatest thing.
Martha Stewart.com has a great family tree that would be wonderful on a scrapbook page. You can find it HERE. There is a PDF of the template that you can download that link is HERE.

On M's site she has this framed and it looks lovely, but I was really thinking that it would be a great 2 page spread in a heritage album. Every family has at least one person who keeps the records of our family. You can be the one or help the person who does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!