Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR...Blog Updates and News

Ahhh... the first post of a new year!  I am so excited about all that this new year will bring. Cricut will be introducing new cartridges later this month and I have my eye on a few of them... If you haven't seen them you can take a look at them Here
As you can see I have changed the blogs layout.  My new motto for the year is Simpler is Better!  So, away with 3 columns and lots of flashy things, and Hello to simple straight forward beautiful things. 

Later today or over the weekend I will be posting a few of the last minute items that I made for Christmas, and then its on to Birthdays, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day
I have cards to make for all of them! 

I am going to post new cards once a week on Thursdays, so mark your calendars and come back to see the new posts.

Mondays I will try to post Something New... What's that? Well, it will be something new that I have learned, I love learning new things and want to share with you all the goodies I come across.

Saturdays will be all about the Cricut and Cuttlebug.  What's happening with Provo Craft's wonderful machines and discussions about new cartridges, tools, embossing folders and dies. I am excited about this and can't wait to get started.

If there is anything specific that you would like to see me review, or discuss here let me know.  I will do my best to get the latest information for you. 

All of this will start on Monday January 4, 2010! 

Please leave a comment: I would love to know what you're thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!