Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sandi Genovese is on the Web!

This Week’s Episode – September 9, 2010


Hi Scrappers! I have great news. Sandi Genovese from "Scrapbooking" on the DIY network is now doing web based shows! I am so excited. I have enjoyed Sandi for years and have learned so much from her.

I first became aware of her when she did guest segments on the Carol Duvall Show. I remember being completely jealous because she always had the neatest toys ... I can recall thinking there was no way I would ever be able to afford a die cutting machine like she used. (I think it was s spellbinder!)

Now I own a Cricut and a Cuttlebug and cut things out all the time! How time does fly and things change. Check out Sandi's Webipsodes at the link above. You can also download them onto your Ipod and Ipad and watch them while you have down time or waiting in line... and the episodes are free on Itunes!

OH, just a little FYI, I have just completed a really cute Vacation Mini and will post a VIDEO! Yup, I got a great deal on a camera and am going to give putting little videos on the blog a try. Sigh... I am not ready for my close up!!!!

And another thing, I hosted a Cricut Image Swap on Scraps of Color (see my badge in the sidebar) and it was a great success! I will be posting pictures of the wonderful cuts that we have swapped this weekend!

So until them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!