Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quick Card...

I wanted to make a card for a friend that I hadn't spoken to in a while and I didn't have much time to devote to a complicated card... so I got out my favorite tree stamp, a Martha Stewart border punch and a ready made card (more on that in a minute) and the result is the card below. Instead of leaves stamped or drawn I used Stickles to represent the changing leaves. I like the effect!



Ok.. now on to ready made cards... I was in Big Lots and found a package of cards with envelopes 20 cards to a package for a DOLLAR! Yes, a one dollar bill! Alright... so by the time I was through it was more than a dollar because I couldn't just buy one pack. Now I have them in white, off white, tans/browns and one pastel pack. I am all set unless I need a larger card base! Thanks Big Lots!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!