Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards

I metioned before that I have been busy creating cards and here are a few more of the cards that I've been working on. This first card is a Triple Tier Card that I found on line. I don't remember the site address, but the idea is not my original one. I did enjoy making this one and it is a quick card to make ... when you push the top 2 tiers inside the card it fits well into an A2 envelope!


I love this card! It's a combination of a slider card and an easile card. 3 basic pieces and your done. Its a nice card that when made into larger format can house a picture when you slide the pull tab up.
I have seen this card demonstrated several times on Youtube and thougt I don't know... I don't think I could do that.. but one day I wanted something for my desk that would remind me of my dogs. I decided to give this a try and here we are! and you know what??? Its not hard to do at all and was quick. The problem with my card? I hand cut the images from card stock and that took a long time!

Ahhh... You know on some of the cricut cartridges that are trees and such that you can make "3D" by slicing up the center to the middle of the image and then doing the same on the second piece and connecting them to create the tree or whatever? Well this is what I did with the card. It can be decorated on 4 sides and stand on its own.


Ok, let me know what you think! I love comments and ideas. So post a comment, I read every one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great job on those cards! I also enjoy making cards very much but I am not as imaginative as you are.

    http://lifekeepssurprisingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!