Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Autum Mini Album

I taught a class on making mini albums and this is the album that the class was based on.





This album is based on all the things that I enjoy most about the autumn season.  Football, changing colors and weather, Halloween and Thanksgiving to name a few. 







There are tags, and swingers and pockets all over the place and room for pictures on the larger tags that are in between each set of layouts.  (the yellow tag there is one of them)


I don't have more pictures, but my favorite pages was the Halloween page. The purple tag sticking out is from that page.  Lots of fun making this album. Most cuts were done with the Cricut and I used Doodlecharms, Wild card Base Camp, George and Basic Shapes and Everyday Paper Dolls.


The goodies added were from my stash - flowers, charms, buttons, and other goodies. I also finished a 2010 album that is small and will hold one or two pictures from each month to highlight what has happened that month. 


I thought this was a good idea because it will force me to get out the camera more often!




Please leave a COMMENT... I'd love to hear what you think! 





1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!