Saturday, February 12, 2011

From the Unfinished Project Department

I really am in the mood for summer!  I have finished a mini that I started when we got back from our summer vacation to Cape Cod.  I wanted to have it done long ago but with the holidays coming it did get started but never finished. Below is an experiment, I got Smilebox and am trying it out. I hope this works. Feed back would be appreciated.

This will send you to another site, so if you don't want to do that, I will understand.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow generated with Smilebox


Thanks for stopping by... Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Neat! Thanks for the video, I never took the time to learn how to make envelopes and now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!