Thursday, November 11, 2010

CardZ Size Information

Hi Everyone!  
I am going to start a Christmas Card Series and wanted to be sure that when I say "This is an A2 size card" you and I would know what I was taking about!

Below is a chart that will give you both Card and Envelope sizes:

Card Size                                          Envelope Size
A2 = 4.25 x 5.50                              4.275 x 5.75
A6 = 4.625 x 6.1875                        4.75 x 6.5
A7 = 5x7                                          5.25 x 7.25
A8 = 5.25 x 7.875                            5.50 x 8.125

Now that we have the measurements for the various card sizes, I think I will be mostly using the A2 and A7 card sizes.. they are easiest to cut and to make envelopes for is you don't have a ready made one available.


I also bought the Cricut Christmas Card Cartridge and will be making all the cards on that cartridge.  Some of them are just lovely... (ok, they are all really nice.)


I will be making videos showing how to make many of the cards and also the method for making envelopes that I really like and use all the time.


So, I am going to get busy in the scrap room and will be chatting with you all soon!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is great information Stephanie. Thanks for sharing! Your SOC buddy Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is THE coolest chart! I never know what ppl are talking about when they say the different sizes and all card generally land in an "A8" sized envelope because I get frustrated!!

    Thanks LadyBug! Or shall I say "Dragonfly"!!

    :~)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well SpoiledGirl, I have to say I get confused too and thought this would be a help to more than just me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can explain this to me in further detail next week?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate your comments!